You are Invited!
The Helena Housing Authority (HHA) Board of Commissioners invites public comment regarding Helena Housing Authority’s 2017 Annual Plan, changes to the Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP), and revisions to the 2015 Five-Year Capital Funds, 2017 Capital Funds, and the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Administrative Plan. Copies of these documents are available for public review and inspection from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Fridays at the HHA Administrative Office located at 812 Abbey Street, Helena, MT 59601.
Residents and Participants in Helena Housing Authority programs, community stakeholders, and interested community members are invited to attend the following public meetings where the HHA 2017 Annual Plan and related documents will be discussed and reviewed, and to take other opportunities to make public or written comments. We welcome your involvement to review and discuss proposed changes and revisions, and to make comments and recommendations to the final plans.
1. HHA Residents’ Management Council Meeting
March 13, 2017 6:00 PM
HHA M.E. Anderson Building lobby, 100 South Warren Street, Helena, MT
2. HHA 2017 Annual PHA Plan public hearing
April 5, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
HHA Administrative Office at 812 Abbey Street, Helena, MT
Please click on the hyperlinks below to review the identified document or presentation:
- Helena Housing Authority Draft 2017 PHA Annual Plan
- Helena Housing Authority Draft Capital Program FY 2017 Utilization and Priority Projects
- Annual Plan Presentation Part I – April 5 2017
- Annual Plan Presentation Part II – Capital Improvements April 5 2017
3. Written comments on the HHA 2017 Annual Plan, Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy, HCV Administrative Plan, Capital Plans, and related documents will be received through April 6, 2017 at 4:30 PM at the HHA Administrative Office.
4. Helena Housing Authority Board of Commissioners meeting
April 11, 2017 at 4:15 p.m.
The Board of Commissioners will take final HHA 2017 Annual Plan public comment and approve the submittal of the final Plan at this meeting.